Information We Collect
Our customers - Information You Provide to Us
Certain actions on our website do require us to collect personally-indentifying information. Purchasers are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process transactions. In each case, The Perfect Setting collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with our company. We will never disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. You can also simply send the word UNSUBSCRIBE via email info@ThePerfectSetting.com and you will immediately be removed from all related email lists.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review.
Our visitors - Automatic Data Collection
Like most websites, theperfectsetting.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use this website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this website.
The Perfect Setting also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use such information to identify our visitors, however, and do not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that we use and disclose personally-identifying information, as described below.
The Perfect Setting may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, The Perfect Setting may monitor the most popular sections or products on our site. The Perfect Setting may display this non-personally-identifying information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Perfect Setting does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
The Perfect Setting discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services requested by the customer, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using ThePerfectSetting.com, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The Perfect Setting will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, The Perfect Setting discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of The Perfect Setting, third parties or the public at large. The Perfect Setting takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
The Perfect Setting Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS GIVEAWAY
IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: For a chance to win you must submit your valid email address. BCD Design, Inc. (“Sponsor”), purveyor of the giveaway, The Perfect Setting, will randomly select the email address of one (1) winner. The winner will be notified via e-mail. If you are selected and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, the Prize will be delivered to the name and address that you provide after being notified of your winning status within 7 to 14 business days depending upon availability of the prize.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only one entry per email address. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and be a legal resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“DC”). Giveaway is not open to any individual if they or their parent, or sibling, or any member of their household is an employee, officer or director of The Perfect Setting or any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies or subsidiaries (collectively the “Sponsor Parties”).
The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility and to conduct a background check on entrants, if applicable.
Entries that are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
4. WINNERS/PRIZE: Unless expressly indicated on the Web Site, one (1) Prize will be awarded for each Giveaway. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize will vary by Giveaway, but in no event shall such Prize be valued equal to or more than six hundred U.S. Dollars. Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain cash or other substitutes, but Sponsor Parties, in their sole discretion, may substitute prizes of equivalent or greater value. Sponsor may require winner(s) to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (as more fully discussed below). All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, are each winner’s sole responsibility.
5. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a winner's list for a specific Giveaway, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of the giveaway date and item with your request.
6. DISCLAIMER/OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s agreement to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor and consent for Sponsor Parties to use and/or publish entrant’s name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data and/or any other information contained in the entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials without additional compensation, which may require, without limitation, disclosure of such information in print, television, radio, cable and/or Internet broadcast. In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped and/or interviewed about the Giveaway. In connection therewith, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from all liability related thereto. Winners may be required to sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days of receipt of such document(s) or Prize will be forfeited. All Prize claims and winner materials will be verified by a third party. If this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, because of any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control which corrupts or threatens to corrupt or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Giveaway and Sponsor can perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension or modification of the Giveaway.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants and winners agree to release Sponsor Parties and their respective companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, and directors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with entry into the Giveaway or the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by Sponsor or the Sponsor Affiliates, the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway and which may limit a participant's ability to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsor can modify these official rules in any way or at any time, as long as Sponsor gives reasonable notice. The Giveaway shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Submission of an entry is acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business,educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Conditions of Use
Our full contact information, including location, may be found on our Contact page at http://theperfectsetting.com/contact.